All files are available for small commercial use.
Credit is required for commercial use without a license.
What you may do with Digitalartsi's small commercial use files:
- You may profit up to $1000USD using my works without a commercial license. If profits exceed $1000USD please purchase a commercial license. Contact me if you are interested in a no credit license.
- Uses for my graphics include: Educational materials, Therapy materials, Stationary Supplies, Prints, Patterns, Books, Website/blog aesthetics, Scrapbook Supplies, Apparel/Fabric, Product decor, Interior decor, Food decor, Game Design, Arts and Crafts, Boom Cards, Digital Planners, Jewelry, etc.
What you may NOT do with Digitalartsi's small commercial use files:
- Digitalartsi's graphics may not be used for large commercial projects (profits exceeding $1000) without a license
- Brushes may not be used to copy my shop or items for profit
- Files may not be used for things that promote racism, sexism, religious discrimination, ableism, or discrimination towards sexual orientation, or gender identification.
- Watermarks may not be removed from sample files.
- Files may not be redistributed or claimed as your own works. IE, do not take credit for my work or resell it even if you have a license.
- As of 8/4/2021 files may not be resized and resold as twitch/streaming
badges or emotes. Shops with these types of listings created prior to this time are allowed.
I offer refunds up to two weeks after purchase, and only if there has been an error found with my art or if a duplicate purchase was made. I can also offer to correct this issue free of charge and replace with the appropriate files if preferred.
What qualifies as an error:
-Digital papers not tileable
-Incorrect DPI (all my files should be 300 DPI)
-Files downloaded are not as shown on sample image
-Wrong file format