Welcome to Digitalartsi! This clipart store was created in 2015 by Jane Cide, an artist from Maryland. Every graphic set is created by hand, and can be used for a myriad of different projects from scrapbooking to designing the layout of a small business. Styles include watercolor clipart as well as kawaii clipart. Commercial use for these graphics is allowed. Please feel free to read the terms section or contact me with further questions.
Suggestions for new graphics sets are always welcome. Don't forget to follow Digitalartsi's facebook in the link below for freebies and new product updates. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Suggestions and help requests can be sent to Jane@Digitalartsi.com
All files are available for small commercial use.
What you may do with Digitalartsi's small commercial use files:
- You may make up to $1000 profit using my works without a commercial license. Beyond that, please contact me for commercial license details. They generally cost about $30. Mass production projects are a case by case basis.
- Graphics may be used for selling and crafting Stickers, Apparel, Planners, Banners, Washi Tape, Embroidery, Cupcake toppers, Invites, Greeting Cards, Felt designs, Etc.
- Graphics may be used in Blogs, Sites, Phone Apps, and more.
- Graphics may be used for anything scrapbook related
- Graphics may be used in your small business (500 copies of products or less)
- Graphics may be used without credit but credit is always appreciated!
What you may NOT do with Digitalartsi's small commercial use files:
- Digitalartsi's graphics may not be used for large commercial projects (over 500 printings or distributions) without contacting Digitalartsi first
- Files may not be used for things that promote racism, sexism, or discrimination towards sexual orientation, or gender identification.
- Watermarks may not be removed from sample files.
- Files may not be redistributed or claimed as your own works
I offer refunds up to two weeks after purchase, and only if there has been an error found with my art. I can also offer to correct this issue free of charge and replace with the appropriate files if preferred.
What qualifies as an error:
-Digital papers not tileable
-Incorrect DPI (all my files should be 300 DPI)
-Files downloaded are not as shown on sample image
-Wrong file format